Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lea Michel aka Rachel Berry


Lea is a great singer and actress, prior to Glee she won a Grammy award back in 2008 for her role as Wendla in Spring Awakening, a broadway musical.

I find her really pretty and talented.

Right now she lives in LA and shares her space with co-star Diana Argon.

Lea also have 8 small tattoos...

I love-and-hate her character as Rachel Berry. She always gets Mr Shue in trouble but I can understand Rachel's determination and attitude, she knows what she want and she believes in herself, she has set her goals and planned how to accomplished them and I respect her for that. Most children in High School don't even know what they want to do with their life. However Rachel was very selfish during the first half of the series but slowly she's becoming less selfish and more of a team player, and I can't wait to she how her character will grow next season.

As for Rachel's man.. Oh didn't she had them all? It was Finn from the start and although Jessie And Rachel looks better together and I even enjoyed her short affair with Puck, I know Rachel was destined to be with Finn, she brings out the best in Finn. Now that Finn confessed his love for Rachel, I imagine how their relationship would be like next season.

You can follow Lea on twitter http://twitter.com/msleamichele


Latest Gossip!


Although Lea swears to be single, she is currently rumored dating Theo Stockman. They have been spotted kissing TIME 100 gala at NYC’s Jazz at Lincoln Center on Tuesday (May 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment